Team leaders can view the users associated with this role (team members) on the My team page in the Web learner portal. Team leaders cannot access the administration portal unless they also have other roles.
The My team page in the Web learner portal shows:
- Login activity. This provides a quick snapshot of your team members' login activity. Click a team member to view their details.
- Approval. This provides a list of your outstanding approvals. Click an item to process the approval.
- Team membership. This lists the member of your team. Click a team member to see their details.
When a team member is selected, the team members status page is displayed, which shows:
- User activity history. A quick overview graphic showing logins, enrolments, and completions.
- Independent learning activities. A list of all approved/completed independent learning activities logged by the user.
- Content access history. A list of all courses and other content accessed by the user in either the in progress or completed state.
Filter options are available so you can switch between showing all access content, or only in progress or complete content. A print option is also available enabling you to quickly print the activity history for one of your team members.