Please follow the instructions on the following page to create an application in Azure Active Directory:
Please complete the following sections of the Auth0 guide:
- Register your app with Azure AD
- Create a client secret
- Add permissions
- Please ensure that you grant the permissions after you add them to the application in this step
To complete these process you will require the following information:
- Redirect URI - this will be in this format: https://customername.eu.auth0.com/login/callback
- The customername element of the Redirect URI will vary, and we will need to provide this. Please contact the Support or Implementation team for this information before you start the configuration process.
- The eu element of the Redirect URI may vary in some circumstances. The Support or Implementation team will confirm this.
To enable us to complete this configuration, please provide the following information:
- Application ID
- Key (generated during the Create a client secret step of the Auth0 guide)
- Key expiration date (so we can track this and update before expiry)
- Azure AD domain (for example, customer.onmicrosoft.com)
- A test account to verify the configuration (username and password required - including the email address variant used to log into Azure AD if this is different to the user account's username).
- Contact details (name/phone/email) for someone who is an administrator in Azure AD and can be contacted during the configuration process if required. Please ensure that this person is aware that we may call.
If you have any questions during the configuration phase please contact the Agylia support team who will be pleased to help.
After configuration of Azure AD, further work will be required for the Agylia team to complete the connection (either for a new SSO connection, or for swapping to Azure AD from a different IdP). Please note that this work will normally be chargeable on a time and materials or fixed price basis; your account manager will be able to confirm the anticipated costs with you prior to starting work.
- How To: Use Microsoft Graph to supplement user data from an IdP in an SSO scenario
- Explained: Using Single Sign-On (SSO) with the Agylia LMS