INFO: Preferably the user will change their own password. If the user struggles to change their password you can use the admin steps to change the password for them.
User change password:
1. SCRIPT: Please login to the Luminosity LMS, and then at the top right of
the screen you will see your name.
2. Click your name, and then click Change password.
3. In the Change password box, in the CURRENT PASSWORD box, type
your current password.
4. In the NEW PASSWORD and CONFIRM NEW PASSWORD boxes, type a
new password, and then click Save.
5. In the Change password box, you should see a confirmation message, and
then you can click Close.
Admin change password:
1. SCRIPT: I am able to reset your password for you, can I take your full
name please? I will just search for your account on the system.
2. ACTION: In the admin pane, in the NAVIGATION section, click Users.
3. In the users pane, in the Search box, type the users full name, and then
click the magnifying glass icon.
4. In the results pane, click the users full name. If there are multiple results
then you can use other criteria in the Search box to identify the correct
e.g. you could use the user’s email address as a search criteria.
5. In the users pane, in the ACTIONS section, click Reset password.
6. In the Reset password box, in the PASSWORD and CONFIRM
PASSWORD boxes, type a new password, and then click Reset password.
7. In the Reset password box, note the Successfully reset user name’s
password message, and then click Close.
8. SCRIPT: Your new password is …!