INFO: Users are unable to reactivate accounts, only Admins can do this. Users can be locked out for one of two reasons. User may either be locked out because they have attempted to access the system with the incorrect password too many times, or they may be locked out because an administrator has deactivated them. The reason that they are deactivated is likely to influence how you process this request.
1. SCRIPT: I am able to look into that for you, can I take your full name please?
I will just search for your account on the system.
2. ACTION: In the admin pane, in the NAVIGATION section, click Users.
3. In the users pane, in the Search box, type the users full name, and then click
the magnifying glass icon.
4. In the results pane, click the users full name. If there are multiple results
then you can use other criteria in the Search box to identify the correct
e.g. you could use the users email address as a search criteria.
5. In the user pane, under INFORMATION, review the reason for account
6. If after reviewing the reason for account deactivation you want to reactivate
their account, in the users pane, in the ACTIONS section, click Reactivate.
a. SCRIPT: Your account has been reactivated as requested.
7. ACTION: If you have decided not to reactivate their account, escalate to the
content owner/system administrator.
a. SCRIPT: I am unable to reactivate your account at this time. I have
escalated the issue.