- Log in to your LMS Administration portal, as a Global administrator or Content administrator.
- On the NAVIGATION pane, click Catalogue.
- On the Results page, click the content item that you want to configure.
INFO: To find the content item that you require, type the name in the SEARCH box and click Search, or use one of the available filters.
- In the SECTIONS section, click Schedule.
- In the COMPLETION section, select when the content item must be completed by learners. The options available are as follows:
- No requirement. There is no set completion date.
- Must complete item by a fixed date. Specify a specific completion date.
- Must complete item within a fixed period after enrolment. Specify the required period as a number of days, weeks, months, or years.
- Must complete item within a fixed period after initial access. Specify the required period as a number of days, weeks, months, or years.
- Must complete item within a fixed period after the date set in the selected profile field. Specify the profile field to use, and the required period as a number of days, weeks, months, or years.
INFO: If the Prevent launching this content once either the above completion period or the user's complete by date has been reached check box is selected, learners are prevented from launching the content item after the specified period has elapsed.
- When all configuration is complete, click Save.
INFO: Administrators with the appropriate permissions can override the completion settings defined on this page on a per user basis, by using the Set complete by action on the content item level Users page (this can be access by clicking Users under SECTIONS on this page).
- How To: Configure the availability of a content item
- How To: Configure the required completion reminders for a content item
Article is closed for comments.