To add a new user
- Log in to your LMS Administration Portal as a Global administrator.
- On the NAVIGATION pane, click Users.
- In the ACTIONS section, click Add user.
- In the Add user dialog box, enter the details for your new user.
INFO: The set of values that you must supply for a new user, are configured for your specific instance of the LMS. All items marked with a red * are mandatory and must be supplied when creating or updating a user.
- Chose the authentication method for your user and optionally set a password. The available options are:
- If you want to notify the new user when their account is created, select Send welcome email. Note that if you have specified a password when creating the user, the notification email they receive will include the password you have added.
- Once the configuration is complete, click Add.
- In the Add user dialog box, Click Close.
INFO: If you specify the password for a new user, they can change it to a password of their choice at any time.
INFO: If you select , the user will need to verify their account on first accessing the system.