- Interactions can now contain custom editor pages which can provide content authors with a editing experience customised for a particular interaction
- Add the name of the current endpoint to the window title
- Update the address used when navigating to the updated server administration page
- Allow control (via Luminosity Studio Server) of whether HTML5 Interactions can be imported by non-Admin users*
- Allow control (via Luminosity Studio Server) of whether media assets can be archived by non-Admin users*
* These items require the deployment of an updated Luminosity Studio Server. Please contact Luminosity Support for further details.