INFO: Users are unable to lookup their username, only Admins can do this.
1. SCRIPT: I am able to remind you what your username is, can I just take your full name please? I will just search for your account in the system.
2. ACTION: In the admin pane, in the NAVIGATION section, click Users.
3. In the users pane, in the Search box, type the users full name, and then click the magnifying glass icon.
4. In the results pane, click the users full name. If there are multiple results then you can use other criteria in the Search box to identify the correct account. E.g. you could use the user’s email address as a search criteria.
5. In the PROFILE section, in the USERNAME box, the users username is displayed.
6. SCRIPT: Your username is …!