INFO: Users are unable to check the email logs, only Admins can do this.
1. SCRIPT: Can I check if you have you checked your junk folder?
2. What email were you expecting, and when did you expect the email to come
3. If I can I take your email address, I can investigate this matter for you on
4. ACTION: In the admin pane, in the NAVIGATION section, click
5. In the notifications pane, in the SECTIONS section, click Email log.
6. In the FILTERS section, using the user’s information gathered in steps 1-4,
apply the necessary filters.
7. In the email log pane, check to see if an email has been sent to the user.
8. If there is an email, complete the following sub steps.
a. SCRIPT: According to the email logs, an email was sent out on the … to
your email address. I will resend the email message to you.
b. ACTION: In the Message details window, click Resend.
c. SCRIPT: I have resent the email message to your email address, please
double check your junk folder just to be sure.
9. If there is no email, complete the following sub steps.
a. SCRIPT: According to the email logs, no emails have been sent out to
your email address. I’m going to record these details and escalate this to
second line support.
10. ACTION: Record details of email expected, to include when the user
expected the email, why they expected the email, and their email
Escalate to CM Group.