INFO: Normally the Content Owner is responsible for who can/cannot view a course. You should escalate to the content owner rather than removing a user from a course.
1. SCRIPT: If you are seeing courses that are not appropriate for you, you may
have been added to it in error. If I can just take your full name, and the name
of the course(s), I can will escalate this for investigation. If you could send me
a screenshot to your contact details that will help with the investigation
2. ACTION: In the admin pane, in the NAVIGATION section, click Users.
3. In the users pane, in the Search box, type the users full name, and then click
the magnifying glass icon.
4. In the results pane, click the users full name. If there are multiple results
then you can use other criteria in the Search box to identify the correct
e.g. you could use the user’s email address as a search criteria.
5. In the user pane, click Content.
6. Use the search and filters to verify that the user has access to the content.
7. If the user has access to the content then escalate to the content owner. If the
user does not have access to the content then escalate to CM Group.