If you get a 'Connection problem' error when you try and open shared projects, there's a few different things you can check before raising a support call:
- Ensure your Luminosity server url is correct in the Tools/Options/Server Connections tab.
- Ensure your Luminosity username and password are correct in the Tools/Options/Authentication tab. If you think you've forgotten your password or might be locked out you can ask your Luminosity Server administrator to reset it.
- Check that you can logon to the Luminosity Server website by clicking Tools/Server Administration. By logging on here you can check that your username and password is correct.
- If your company uses a firewall, check whether the url needs to be 'whitelisted' and if it worked before and now doesn't, has the firewall been updated or changed?
- Is your machine time within a minute or less of the actual time? If the machine time is more than a minute out then the Luminosity Server will fail to authenticate it. You can check the correct time here: http://www.time.org.uk/