- Log in to your LMS Administration portal, as a Global administrator or Content administrator.
- On the NAVIGATION pane, click Catalogue.
- On the Results page, click the content item that you want to configure.
INFO: To find the content item that you require, type the name in the SEARCH box and click Search, or use one of the available filters.
- In the SECTIONS section, click Schedule.
- In the REMINDERS section, select the required reminder behaviour. The available options are:
- Do not send reminders. The default option. No reminders of completion dates will be sent.
- Send a single reminder email. Specify the required period, prior to the configured completion date, that a reminder will be sent. The period is specified as a number of days, weeks, months, or years.
- Send multiple email reminders at a set interval. Specify the required period, prior to the configured completion date, that the first reminder will be sent, and then the interval between subsequent reminders. The initial period and the repeat interval are specified as a number of days, weeks, months, or years.
INFO: If the Only send reminders to users targeted via My Learning option is selected, reminders will not be sent to learners where they are only targeted at the content via the Catalogue.
- When all configuration is complete, click Save.
- How To: Configure the availability of a content item
- How To: Configure the required completion date for a content item
Article is closed for comments.