- Log in to your LMS Administration portal, as a Global administrator or Content administrator.
- On the NAVIGATION pane, click Catalogue.
- On the Results page, click the content item that you want to configure.
INFO: To find content items, use the SEARCH section.
- On the content page, in the SECTIONS section, click Schedule.
- On the content page, in the AVAILABILITY panel, select your required availability from the following options:
- Unavailable to all targeted users. This item is unavailable for all users.
INFO: You can use the Unavailable to all targeted users option, if you want to hide content whilst you fully configure all content item properties, before the content goes live.
- Available to all targeted users. This item is available (displayed) for all targeted users.
- Scheduled availability for targeted users. When specifying scheduled availability, you need to specify when the content becomes available and for how long, using the FROM and FOR panels:
- FROM. The FROM field has the following options:
- A fixed date. Specify the date required.
- A fixed period after the first login date of the user. Specify the required period as a number of days, weeks, months, or years.
- A fixed period after the value of a profile date field. Specify the profile field to use, and the required period as a number of days, weeks, months, or years.
- FOR. The FOR field has the following options:
- An indefinite period from the date the item becomes available.
- A period ending on a fixed date. Specify the required period as a number of days, weeks, months, or years.
- When all configuration is complete, click Save.
- How To: Configure the required completion date for a content item
- How To: Configure the required completion reminders for a content item