The User administrator role enables the assignee to perform the following subset of the user-oriented actions supported by the administration portal:
- Edit user profile properties.
- Manage group membership.
- View assigned content (and reset history, change status and scores).
- Manage external learning activities (add and remove).
- Allocate (and remove) awards and points.
- Add, edit and delete user notes.
The users against which actions can be performed are limited based on the user groups and/or organisational units (OUs) associated with the role assignment.