To manage users on an event
- Log in to your LMS Administration portal, as a Global administrator or Content administrator.
- On the NAVIGATION pane, click Catalogue.
- On the Results page, click the event that you want to administer.
INFO: To find the event that you require, type the name in the SEARCH box, and then click Search, or use one of the available filters.
- On the event page, in the SECTIONS section, click Users.
- On the event page, in the list of users, click the user(s) that you want to administer.
INFO: The list of learners displays the first 100 learners that the event is targeted at, with their status across all sessions for the event. To find the learner that you require, type the name in the SEARCH box and click Search, or use one of the available filters to select a set of users. Note that you can filter by learner status for the event across all sessions.
- In the ACTIONS panel, click the status that you would like to apply to the selected learners. The available options are as follows:
- Register interest. Register interest in the event for the selected learners.
- Cancel interest. Cancel interest for the selected learners.
- Add to session. Add the learners to a session.
- Export attendees. Export a list of attendees to a session.
- In the ACTIONS panel, click Add to session. This will display the Add to session dialog box:
- In the Add to session dialog box, in the Select a session drop-down list, select the session that the learners should be added to (this can include sessions that happened in the past by checking the Include historic option).
- In the Select how you want to add the selected user(s) section, click the required action. The options are:
- Invite. The selected user(s) will be sent a notification where they can choose to accept or decline the session.
- Enrol. The selected user(s) will be immediately enrolled and allocated a seat on the session.
- Once the configuration is complete, click Add to session.