It is sometimes necessary to link to existing learning items on the LMS from other content, such as a course syllabus, or reference document. You can provide this functionality by using a Learner Portal launch link, which when clicked by a learner, will open the appropriate content item in the user's learner portal.
View a link
- Log in to your Administration portal, as either a Global administrator or Content administrator.
- On the NAVIGATION pane, click Catalogue.
- On the Results page, click the content item that you want to create a link for.
- In the ACTIONS section, click View learner link.
- In the Portal URL dialog box, in the PORTAL URL box, select and copy the Portal URL displayed, and then click Close.
- Paste / use the copied URL as required.
INFO: When a Learner clicks the link, they will be taken directly to the appropriate learning item. If the user is not currently logged in to the Web Learner portal, they will be required to log in as normal.
INFO: Launch links are not supported in the Agylia Apps.
Please sign in to leave a comment.