The owner of a report is defined based on how the report was created. If the report is a one off report, run by using the Report generator page, then the report owner is always the current user.
For reports that are generated by using a template, the report owner is the owner of that template. In some instances this means that a report can be run by a user (Global Administrator) who is not the report owner. In these circumstances, it is the report owner who will be notified on completion of report if the Send an email to the report owner when the report is complete option is selected, rather than the user who triggered the report template to be run.
As an admin, you can change the ownership of a report to ensure that any generated reports, are sent to the appropriate users when the Send an email to the report owner when the report is complete option is selected.
To change report ownership
- Login to the Agylia Administration portal as either a Global administrator or a Reporter.
- On the NAVIGATION pane, click Reports.
- In the SECTIONS section, click Report templates.
- On the Report templates page, click the required template.
- On the Edit report template page, in the OWNER section, click the ellipse (...) button.
- In the Users dialog box, select the required report template owner, and then click Done.
- On the Edit report template page, click Save.
INFO: The owner of the report template can be any user defined on the LMS. The user does not need to be a user with a defined Reporter role, however only a Global Administrator or a Reporter can log in to the administration portal to view the reports. Reports shared with arbitrary users can be downloaded by any user with a valid access link regardless of role.