If you need to generate a single file that contains all of your system's user account records or a filtered subset of these records, you can use the Export users option available on the Users page of the Administration portal. The CSV file format of the resulting export file matches exactly the file format of the CSV file used for user imports. In this way, you can export user accounts, update them by using Excel and then re-import them as a round trip operation.
To export user account details
- Log in to your Administration portal.
- On the NAVIGATION pane, click Users.
- Optionally, in the SEARCH section, use the available search filters to filter the user list to the set you wish to export.
- In the ACTIONS section, click Export users. The Export users dialog box appears as shown here.
- In the Export users dialog box, click Start export to begin the export operation. You will be notified by email when the export operation is complete. This email contains a link enabling you to download the resulting CSV file containing your user data.