To create a certification
- Log in to your Administration portal, as a Global administrator or an admin with the Certification administrator role.
- On the NAVIGATION pane, click Certifications.
- In the ACTIONS section, click Add certification.
- In the Add certifications dialog box, enter the following information, and then click Save:
- NAME. The certification name that will appear on the learners certificate.
- DESCRIPTION. A description of the certification that will be awarded.
- CERTIFICATE TEMPLATE. The certificate template that will be used to generate the learners certificate.
INFO: The certification added will be listed on the Certifications | Results page. You can use the Search option to find the certification that you require.