When a learner is awarded a certification, a PDF certificate is emailed to the learner and the certificate is automatically associated with the learners profile.
Each certificate template can be different, for example, different award programs, or companies, and will typically display:
- A background image with your branding.
- Award text (for example, Completed, Attended).
- Learners first name and surname.
- Certification name.
- Award date.
- Pass score.
- Profile data (for example, Job title).
An example certificate is shown below:
Each certificates is an A4 format PDF file, that can be created in either landscape or portrait orientation.
To create a branded PDF certificate template
- Raise a ticket with the support team with the following information:
- An image of how you wish the certificate to appear to your learners, including all required branding, and textual information.
- An A4 PNG, in the correct orientation, that will form the background to the certificate.
- Agylia will create a certificate template with the supplied information, and make this available in your Administration portal.
Note: Adding new certificate templates after initial implementation may incur a nominal charge. You will be informed of this charge before any work takes place if this applies.
For more information on how to design your template and the requirements for us to add the template to your system, see How To: Design a certificate template