To send a push notification
- Log in to your Administration portal, as a Global administrator or an admin with a Notifier role.
- On the NAVIGATION pane, click Notifications.
- In the SECTIONS section, click Send notifications.
- On the Send notification page, in the COMPOSE APPLICATION PUSH NOTIFICATION section, in the TO box, click the ellipsis (...) button.
- In the Users dialog box, select the user(s) to send the push notification, and then click Done.
INFO: You can select users individually, and/or using their Group / Organisational unit membership.
- In the MESSAGE box, enter your text. You can use up to 250 characters; the available characters are indicated above the MESSAGE box.
- Once all configuration is complete, click Send.
- How To: Configure your email server to accept Agylia emails
- How To: Send an email notification
- Explained: Email templates