To send an email notification
- Log in to your Administration portal, as a Global administrator or an admin with a Notifier role.
- On the NAVIGATION pane, click Notifications.
- In the SECTIONS section, click Send notifications.
- On the Send notification page, in the COMPOSE EMAIL NOTIFICATION section, in the TO box, click the ellipsis (...) button.
- In the Users dialog box, select the user(s) that should receive the email notification, and then click Done.
INFO: You can select users individually, and/or using their Group / Organisational unit membership.
- For your email, you can configure the following options:
- LANGUAGE. Choose the language variant of the template you wish to edit.
- SUBJECT. Update the text that will appear as the subject line in the email sent to the recipient(s). Note that you can add any of the available placeholders to the subject line or body of the email template. To add a placeholder, click the Placeholders drop-down list, and then click the placeholder you wish to add.
- BODY. Update and format (bulleted/number lists, bold, italic, underline) the text that will appear in the body of the email sent to the recipient(s). To add a placeholder, click the Placeholders drop-down list, and then click the placeholder you wish to add.
- Once all configuration is complete, click Send.
- How To: Configure your email server to accept Agylia emails
- How To: Send a push notification
- Explained: Email templates