To manually award a certification to a learner
- Log in to your Administration portal, as a Global administrator or an admin with the Certification administrator role.
- On the NAVIGATION pane, click Certifications.
- On the Results page, click the certification to be awarded.
INFO: You can use the Search option to find the certification that you want to award.
- On the Users page, click the user you want to award the certification to.
INFO: You can use the Search and Filter options to find the user that you require. The page shows the selected users, and any awarded certificates, along with the certificate details (the LAST AWARDED ON date, the CAN RENEW FROM date, and the EXPIRES ON date).
- In the <Certification name> properties dialog, on the Certificates tab, click Award certificate.
- In the Award certificate dialog, you can specify:
- DATE. The award date and time for the certification.
- SCORE. The score the learner achieved when they gained to the certification (optional).
- Override expiration date. If checked, in the EXPIRES ON field, you can specify a specific expiration date for the certificate. This overrides the configuration of the certification, where, for example, the certification might be configured to expire 1 year after the award date.
- Suppress learner notifications. If checked, this prevents an award notification being sent to the learner.
- When you have configured the required certificate details, click Award.
Please sign in to leave a comment.