Certificates for CPD journals
The LMS has been enhanced to allow administrators to configure certificates, such that they can be awarded when a user's CPD journal has been approved.
New CPD reports
Administrator CPD reports have now been added that allow administrators to keep track of users' CPD progress and submission states.
Catalogue import / export updates
The Export Catalogue / Import catalogue updates functionality, has been enhanced to allow enrolment settings to be updated using a bulk import with the required changes. The functionality allows you to set the enrolment option for catalogue content items, to be any of the supported values:
- Not configured
- Enrolment required with no approval
- Enrolment required with approval by a designated approver
- Enrolment required with approval by the learner's assigned approver
- Enrolment required with admin approval
- Enrolment required with no self-enrolment
Note that you cannot specify a designated approver for an item when performing an import, but if one is already defined for a catalogue item, the current value will be maintained.
Various bug fixes.