Teams integration can only be configured by the Agylia support team. To enable this feature, first please complete the configuration steps. After you complete the configuration steps, you will have all of the information required for us to configure your Teams integration. You will need to have Global Administrator permissions for the Azure Active Directory instance associated with Microsoft Teams account to complete these steps. Please submit a support ticket with the required information (detailed below) for us to complete the process. Please allow 5-10 business days for this to be completed.
If you are familiar with creating App registrations in Azure AD, please create a new App registration, with the Calendars.ReadWrite application level permissions, and a client secret for authentication. Please then raise a support ticket to request configuration, and provide the Application (client) ID and Directory (tenant) ID. Please raise a second support ticket and provide the API secret and expiration date. Please do not provide the application ID and secret in the same email.
If you are not familiar with creating App registration in Azure AD, please follow the instructions below to complete the configuration.
- In the Microsoft Azure portal, access Azure Active Directory, and then browse to App Registrations.
- Click New registration.
- On the Register an application page, you may choose any name for the registration, but we suggest something similar to Agylia LMS - Teams Integration, after providing a name, click Register.
- On the App menu page, make a note of the Application (client) ID and Directory (tenant) ID, and then click Certificates and secrets.
- On the Certificates & secrets page, click New client secret.
- In the Add a client secret pane, provide a description and expiration period. You can choose these to suit your needs and security requirements. You will need to repeat these steps to produce a new secret each time the secret expires. After providing a description and expiration period, click Add.
- After adding the secret, make a note of the Value (not the Secret ID), as the value will disappear after leaving this page, and cannot be viewed again (you would need to create a new secret).
It is the Value that you need to supply to Agylia, to enable the integration to be configured.
- Click API Permissions.
- On the API permissions page, click Add a permission.
- In the Request API permissions pane, click Microsoft Graph.
- Click Application permissions.
- Under Select permissions, in the search box, type calendar.
- In the search results, expand Calendars, select Calendars.ReadWrite, and then click Add permissions.
- On the API permissions page, under Configured permissions, click Grant admin consent for organisation name.
- In the consent message, click Yes.
You have now completed the configuration steps to enable us to configure Teams integration. Please raise a support ticket to request configuration, and provide the Application (client) ID and Directory (tenant) ID. Please raise a second support ticket and provide the API secret and expiration date. Please do not provide the application ID and secret in the same email.
Please sign in to leave a comment.