Session enrolment deadline
The LMS now allows admins to specify an enrolment deadline date when creating/updating a session. Learners are unable to enrol onto a session after the specified date, thus preventing late additions to sessions where the learners are not expected or catered for by the organiser.
Notification template updates
- System level template updates
- The LMS now displays information showing the number of times a system level notification template has been overridden by a template customised at the content item level.
- Global administrators can configure specific email templates to be either enabled or disabled. This allows specific notification emails to be turned off, where the notification is not required.
- Item level template updates
- The LMS now displays information showing whether the system or item level template will be used for the item.
- Admins can configure each item to control whether the item should use the system or item level notification template, or if the notifications should be disabled for the item (irrespective of the system level notification configuration).
System performance has been further enhanced in a number of areas to improve the responsiveness of the learner portal.
Administration portal Save button
In the Administration portal, the Save button on content item pages is now fixed to the bottom of the browser window, so that it is always visible on screen. This means that admins no longer need to scroll to the bottom of lengthy pages to save changes.
Learner portal PDF access
The learner portal has been updated to change the behaviour when PDF files are accessed by learners, for example when learners open PDF file attachments on content item landing pages. The learner portal now automatically opens the PDF files in a new tab, rather than downloading the file. Note that this change only applies to newly uploaded PDF document content.
Various bug fixes.