General performance improvements to improve the learner experience.
User page updates
Buttons are now used to switch between Standard and Advanced user search
Add user page updates
The Add user page, has been updated to provide better consistency with other pages within the Admin Portal. The changes include:
- Added information icons, for profile fields, enabling additional guidance text to be applied to profile fields during implementation, and included by default for standard fields
- Improved Add User page styling
- Updated pickers for single and multi-select profile fields
- Restyled password options, with buttons to allow admins to select whether to prompt for a new password on first login or to specify a password for the new user.
- Restyled account type options, with buttons to select whether an account uses the LMS specified username and password, or whether and external authentication provider (through Single Sign-On (SSO)) should be used for the learner.
- Restyled welcome email options, with buttons to select whether or not to send a welcome email to the new user.
General reporting enhancements, and improvements to the handling of situations where courses provide multiple status updates in rapid succession.
iSpring content reporting enhancements
The Assessment details report has been enhanced to better support the information logged by courses generated using the iSPring authoring tool.
Various bug fixes.