To review the CPD records for a learner
- Log in to your Administration portal as a CPD reviewer.
Note: To be able to access the Administrator portal, a CPD reviewer must also have a Global administrator role, or a User administrator role, with a scope that includes the users covered by the CPD reviewer role. This then enables the CPD reviewer to access the appropriate users on the Users page.
- On the NAVIGATION pane, click Users.
- On the Results page, click the user you wish to investigate.
- In the SECTIONS section, click Review CPD.
INFO: This action will open the Learner Portal and display the CPD records for the appropriate user. If you are not already logged into the Learner Portal, you will be required to login.
- On the user's My CPD page, click on any CPD record to view the details. Once you have reviewed the details, click Accept or Reject, as appropriate, for the reviewed period.